Saturday, February 16, 2008

My first blog

Yes. I created a blog today. This is my first blog.

Today was hectic. Was in the bank till afternoon..Yeah went there a bit late. Had to argue a bit with the executive as I had to go for the third time for the closure of the loan. Was really hungry once I left the bank..Had a juice from the juice shop near by..Got a magazine and came home...
Now a days I feel so bad ..I am searching for peace..yes. I have been searching for so many years..Did not find any where..Still not given up hope ,okay..One day I believe , peace will reach me..with all its truthfulness and love ...I am sure..

4 comments:

Rachana , Appu said...

Hello..

Rachana , Appu said...

Today was Hartal. It was a holiday for my son. I went by the company bus.

As usual hectic work. I got a mail from my friend asking me to check the blog he newly created. Even I created one couple of days ago..!!!
Today was full of meetings only.
I wish if I could come out of these meetings and consulting :-(..But, thinking of the hefty loans , I cant..

Are we all created
1.to sleep ,eat( That was what I did when I was a baby) ,
2. study and play or fight with siblings ( that was what I did when I was a child),
3.seek job, work , crib about salary , supervisor , company
4.marry ,then struggle struggle struggle..
5.work ,take the family burden with pleasure and that becomes the one and only one objective..
6.Balancing home and family become difficult , gets tension, pressure
and hair starts greying
...

I wish if I could fly away ..away and away ..not sure where..I have a baby bird also with me whom I need to protect under my wings..
Who used to cry, when he was a small baby ,asking me why he does not have wings to fly ...
Now I wish if I had wings..
Wings strong enough to cut across the storm..
Wings strong enough to fly so high..With my child..

End of the Day..feeling sleepy..

Today is over.. I have become one more day older..:-( By age , not by heart :-)

San said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mathew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.